FOOTY FROM MY BRAZIL TRIP

Posted by Dustin Hill on 12:29 PM

SKATEBOARDING IN BLUMENAU BRAZIL from DUSTIN HILL on Vimeo.


So I went to Brazil December 16th-22nd. It was just a quick little trip. I went down to:
A: Get out of the cold.
2: Take advantage of the ridiculous tax rates on consumer goods. (buy here, sell there)
D: and see my friends and family in Brasil. Come on!!
*please note HOME ALONE reference

Here's some footage of my trip within a trip, to Blumenau, Brasil. My good friend Pablo lives there and he freakin' shreds. Check it! and enjoy. Peace.

3 comments:

Comment by Ledge Loaf on January 14, 2010 at 10:36 PM

I just found the Home Alone reference! haha
Nice edit my friend, that was a heavy park sesh!

 
Comment by Morgan Spencer Jennings on January 19, 2010 at 1:31 PM

Dustin your edits are the BEST!

 
Comment by Bob on July 26, 2011 at 6:21 PM

I love you... hehehehe :D
NICE EDIT

 

Post a Comment